David T. Drummond ⎜ Jan 18, 2017 ⎜ Market
isoSolutions, a global provider to the nuclear medicine, radioisotope research, and pharmaceutical industries, today announced the launch of the Elysia-raytest GAIA Ga-68 Synthesizer in North and Latin America. In partnership with Elysia-raytest, isoSolutions supplies a Ga-68 generator compatible with the GAIA Ga-68 Synthesizer. It is now possible to offer a complete Ga-68 labeling package to all isoSolutions customers in the Americas.
Special pricing conditions are currently available for purchase of the GAIA Ga-68 Synthesizer.
The GAIA Synthesizer, a GMP Peptide Labeling Fluidic Processor, is utilized for the labeling of peptides such as DOTAToc with radioactive metals (e.g. 68Ga). It utilizes single-use synthesis kits optimized for fast and simple production of common tracers.
GAIA GMP Peptide Labeling Fluidic Processor Features
• Peptides and Radiometals (68Ga, 90Y, 177Lu)
• Single-use kits, color-coded connections
• Opened Front panel becomes workbench
• Auto-test, kit conditioning before synthesis
• Automated filter integrity test
• Automated batch recording
• Compatible with all generators
• High efficiency electric thermal module (gas free)
• GMP and GLP compliant (included CFR21 Part 11)
• Precise online process monitoring
David Drummond, the Managing Director of isoSolutions, stated that “We can now complement our Ga-68 generator offering with a high-quality synthesizer, especially in the United States market.”
About isoSolutions Marketing & Management Inc. and Elysia-raytest